1. Before starting the machine, wipe the screen with a dry cloth every day.
2. Water droplets or beverages falling on the screen will cause the software to stop responding. This is because water droplets and fingers have similar characteristics and need to be wiped off.
3. The touch screen controller can automatically determine the dust, but too much dust will reduce the sensitivity of the touch screen, just wipe the screen clean with a dry cloth.
4. Use glass cleaner to clean dirty fingerprints and oil stains on the touch screen.
5. Turn on and off the power strictly according to the regulations, that is, the order of turning on the power is: display, audio, and host. Turn off the power in the reverse order. As the connection test module, the shrapnel micro-needle module plays a conductive role in the touch screen test, can transmit a large current of 50A, and has stable transmission performance.