|Product name||Best-selling touch screen|
|Connect type||USB, VGA|
|Application||Office and School etc|
|Display color||16.7 M|
|Feature||beverages falling on|
Maintenance method of touch screen:
(1) Before starting the machine, wipe the screen with a dry cloth every day.
(2) Water droplets or beverages falling on the screen will cause the software to stop responding. This is because the water droplets and fingers have similar characteristics and need to be wiped off.
(3) The touch screen controller can automatically determine the dust, but too much dust will reduce the sensitivity of the touch screen, just wipe the screen clean with a dry cloth.
(4) Use glass cleaner to clean dirty fingerprints and oil stains on the touch screen.
(5) The simplest anti-mouse mode that is sufficient for the application should be selected, because complex modes need to sacrifice delay and system resources.
(6) The pure touch screen program does not need the mouse cursor, the cursor will only make the user’s attention distracted.
(7) Turn on and off the power supply strictly in accordance with the regulations.